Summer is officially in full swing as June quickly breezes past. How you choose to stay cool matters. For me, ensuring I have healthy snacks that won’t set me back on my fitness goals in important. For all coffee lovers out there, I have a super simple recipe that will cool you down when the heat rises. Best of all, you get to save on calories of those frappuccinos and sugary coffee drinks.
I am obsessed with Lavazza coffee ice pops, which as so easy to make but delicious. All you need are some Popsicle molds to make these adult beverages.
- Lavazza Gran Selezione Coffee
- Condensed Milk (enough to suit the sweetness you desire)
- Chocolate Chips
- Brew your Lavazza Gran Selezione Coffee and pour into Popsicle molds
- Add a dash of condensed milk and stir
- Drop in a few chocolate chips
- Freeze for at least 3 hours