The look for Pamella Roland Spring 2014 was inspired by the Cannes Film Festival in the early 60s. Laura Mercier team, led by global director Matin Maulawizada, created a sexy morning after look with coral lips and eyes.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Mositurizer
- Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
- Laura Mercier Sunrise Blush on Eyes
- Laura Mercier Truffle Eyeshadow
- Laura Mercier Maude Lipstick
- Laura Mercier Brigitte Lipstick
- Laura Mercier Blush in Rosebud
GET THE LOOK
Face: A flawless, flushed complexion
- First, Matin applied Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Crème Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen, ($45) to create a flawless canvas for makeup application.
- Then, he covered minor skin imperfections using Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, ($32).
- Next, he applied , ($24) and Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Rosebud, ($24) onto the cheeks, adding a natural, rosy flush to the skin.
Eyes: Natural hues and bold lashes accentuate the eyes
- Matin applied Laura Mercier Crème Cheek Colour in Sunrise, ($24) all over the eyelid.
- Then, beginning at the lash line, he applied Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Truffle, ($23) and faded the colour outward. Using the same shade, he rimmed the eyes creating a “halo effect.”
- To complete the eyes, he applied a coat of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara, ($24).
Lips: A classic, feminine lip
- Matin first stained the lips using Laura Mercier Rouge Nouveau Weightless Lip Colour in Mod, ($24).
- To add a final touch of glamour, he applied Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Brigitte, ($26)and then blotted the lips.