There are only a few hours left until the release of ‘The Great Gatsby’ and we’re all anxious to be re-introduced to the glamorous era of the roaring ’20s. Get ready to get lost in the time of jazz music, flappers and old Hollywood glamour. If there was anyone that defined beauty in the ’20s, it is the literary character we’ve all read about, Daisy Buchanan. Recreate Daisy’s look with these products and steps:
- Hydrate your under eye area with Kinerase Advanced Eye Cream, $56, for that innocent, wide-eyed look.
- Great makeup always starts with a great base. Create an even, flawless canvas with Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase Instant Perfecting B.B. Cream SPF 15, $15.97.
- Glow like a socialite with Dermablend Quick-Fix Illuminator, $26. This product works wonders to conceal any blemish and highlights for flawless skin.
- Don’t let flashing cameras show any oil or shine. Take a break during the party to powder your nose with Jurlique Rose Silk Finishing Powder, $36.
- Create an alluring look that would catch Gatsby’s attention with a cat eye using Fergie by wet n wild On Edge Crème Liner, $4.99.
- Finish off the look with a sheer pink lipgloss like wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Lip Color, $2.99.
- Whether you want to recreate the bob that was a staple during the ’20s or sticking to your current strands, set your hair with Bosley Professional Non-Aerosol Hairspray & FiberHold Spray, $16.99 to give your ‘do a fuller look and also fights humidity.