Girl about town, Kate Michael spends her days modeling some of the most coveted designers for Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue; as well as high profile fashion shows in Washington, DC. At night, she switches into reporter mode, covering the most exclusive and top secret events around the city and it’s neighboring communities for her online magazine, K Street Kate, which turns six this summer.
Finding the proper attire to wear to these events is a cinch for this classically trained ballerina and former beauty queen. With a figure to die for, Kate always looks very put together.
We asked the budding entrepreneur what she is coveting this spring and summer for her enviable wardrobe. On her list are colorful accessories, a killer body-con dress, skinny jeans in neon and a few other items that are sure to make their ways into our closets.
1. Boulee Serena Dress ($209): This dress is colorful, versatile, very sexy.
2. Colorful Accessories: Bangles and just about any big colorful statement bling is definitely a must have accessory for spring.
3. Gap 1969 sexy boyfriend jeans: Colored denim has actually been around for a while but this season’s ‘relaxed citrus’ is tart and trendy.
4. Essie Polish in Turquoise & Caicos: The New Nail? Mint Green is MEGA
5. Michael Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Medium textured-leather tote: A statement structured purse in a cool color. I’m all about aqua!
Click here for more spring must have lists from some of my favorite fashion editors, celebs and bloggers here: Glamazon Diaries Fashion Insider Spring Lust List.