These two magazines have a lot in common.
- They are both are Vogue magazines
- They are both owned by Conde Nast
- They both feature the same Dolce & Gabbana Dress
- They are both April issues
- One is German Vogue and the other is French
- One has Britt Maren and the other has Gisele Bundchen
- One is by a seasoned editrix and the other is an inaugural issue under the reign of a new French Vogue editor Emmanuelle Alt.
We’ve all been praising Alt for creating a softer more romantic look for her first cover but having the same dress as a sister magazine in the same month wouldn’t sit well with me. Both issues are beautiful but have completely different tones. Which do you like better?