The boy and I are currently in Puerto Rico for a well needed five-day vacation. We left early this AM from JFK on Delta Airlines and arrived 45 minutes earlier than scheduled. A $15 cab ride later and we were at the Verdanza Hotel in San Juan, ready to get this vacay started.
After unpacking, I slapped on my Clarins Sunscreen for Face Wrinkle Control Cream with SPF 30 and my LaRoche-Posay Anthelios SPF 60 on my body and headed for the pool to enjoy a temperate 88 degree weather.
My fun in the sun must haves include:
- Clarins Sunscreen for Face Wrinkle Control Cream
- LaRoche-Posay Anthelios SPF 60
- Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm
- Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Body Oil
- Clarins Instant Light Lip Control Oil
- Turkish Towel
I am currently chilling poolside with the beau sipping piña coladas and mini empanadas. Day one is off to a good start.