Target is on a roll with the latest roll out of its Beauty Box, perfectly curated for the beach bum or the prim pool princess. This month’s box couldn’t have come at a better time. I am getting ready to head to Martha’s Vineyard for a week and I plan on hitting the Inkwell beach, hard! The six beauty products in the box are just the right size for my carry on bag.
As a Target addict, I live next to the Atlantic Terminal location, I peruse the shelves for affordable products to add to my arsenal. This month’s Target Beauty Box is chock-full of products straight off their shelves. The Target Beauty Box is different from the other beauty boxes out there in that you don’t need a monthly subscription to nab one. It’s available for purchase for as low as $5. Now that’s what I call a sweet deal.
So what’s in the August Target Beauty Box?
- Clairol Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask – Infused with honey apricot fragrance, this moisturizing treatment gives your sun-damaged hair a little TLC by adding moisture back into the hair shaft. It also makes combing curly hair a cinch after leaving the product in the hair for about 10 minutes.
- Olay Active Botanicals Moisturizing Day Lotion – Who doesn’t love a good travel size face lotion for a quick weekend trip? This is my first time trying Olay Botanicals and can’t wait to use this after a long day of flying.
- Olay Active Botanicals Moisturizing Toner – This toner is the compliment to the Olay Active Botanicals line. The formula, which contains snow mushroom, hydrates and adds radiance to the skin. Perfect for pampering my face after a day out in the sun.
- COVERGIRL The Super Sizer Mascara – This workhorse mascara is a tried and tested formula currently in my gift bag so I am ecstatic to have a second tube to replace my old one.
- Crest 3D White 1Hr Express – I’ll be ready for my close-up with the multiple selfies on the beach and at The Root 100 List Release Party I will be attending while on Martha’s Vineyard. The two strips in the packet gently and safely whitens teeth while I get other things done, like doing my makeup or my hair.
- Fekkai Soleil Pre-Soleil Hair Mist – Sun damage is for real and that’s true for my hair. Often times I neglect using products that protect my hair from the damaging effects of UVA/UVB rays. Fekkai Soleil products are made for just that, to shield your hair – color and all – from the sun to prevent color fading while keeping your hair hydrated.
Find your @TargetStyle