Feeling spring yet? Chances are you’re being bombarded by wind gusts right now on the East Coast. Even though your hands might be tucked deep in your coat pocket or in gloves this week, essie’s spring 2014 collection give us cause for celebration. The six irresistible colors are perfectly suited for the vibrant spring trends seen on the runway.
The collection consists of:
- hide & go chic covetable azure blue
- truth or flare vintage blue denim
- fashion playground plucky pistachio shimmer
- spin the bottle semi-sheer nude
- romper room pale tea rose pink
- style hunter laser sharp crimson
The spring colors retail for $8.50 per bottle and available this month on essie.com, as well as salons and beauty destinations nationwide.