Redken Creative Consultant Guido brought the model’s natural texture to the forefront of his style for Calvin Klein. He took a minimalistic approach to styling, allowing the hair to revert to its natural form. Other than a bit of all soft argan-6 oil to quell frizz and flyaways, the hair was au naturale!
“I kept the hair very natural for Calvin Klein. After adding extensions, I trimmed the hair to give it a nice, chic length. I wanted a clean, minimalistic look, so it was important that the hair wasn’t overly long. By allowing the hair’s natural texture to remain in tact, the overall style is a bit raw, yet elegant.”
- On damp hair, create a messy off-center part
- Add all soft argan-6 oil to hair from root to ends
- Tuck hair behind both ears
- Allow hair to dry naturally
- For more frizz control, follow up on dry hair with all soft argan-6 oil from mid-lengths to ends