Gabrielle Union is radiant with shiny, silky smooth hair and a glowing complexion. To get this gorgeous look yourself, follow these easy steps from internationally acclaimed celebrity hair and makeup artist, Sherri Jessee:
- Prime your canvas: shampoo and deep condition by replenishing moisture with Sherri Jessee‘s “Indulge Masque.”
- First layer: a light misting of Sherri Jessee’s “Volume Infusion” will simultaneously detangle, provide volume and heat protection.
- Quickly blow dry hair using a vent brush to allow for maximum air flow.
- Second layer: Just like using starch when ironing a blouse, to achieve optimum results, it is always recommended to use an ironing spray. A light spray of Sherri Jessee’s “Stay Spritz and Shine” will ensure the finest, long lasting results and provide and added heat protection. To maintain healthy hair, Sherri always cautions her clients the importance of adjusting the temperature of your iron according to your hair type. Once again we refer to the iron analogy: think about the fabric of your hair and use a lower temp for silk (fine hair) than wool (coarse hair).
- Third layer: Brush through the hair and mist lightly with Sherri Jessee’s “Brilliance” for amazing shine with a beautiful fragrance.
- Prime your canvas: apply a moisturizer like Yves Saint Laurent “Hydra Feel Hydrating Water Gel”. Apply skin tone matching concealer with a light touch only where needed to perfect flaws.
- Eyes: “Smashbox Eye Shadow Trio” from Smashbox Cosmetics has all you need to create a gorgeous smoky eye. Begin with “Intense Black” on the lower lid, graduate to “Soft Pewter” and finally apply “Warm Beige” to your brow bone.
- For great lashes, two generous coats of Rimmel “Glam Eye Mascara in Black” on top lashes will do the trick.
- Cheeks: Dust in a subtle bronzer like MAC Bronzing Powder to enhance cheek bones and give radiant look to complexion.
- Lips: Carry in your bag and touch up when needed with a lip gloss containing with a hint of color like MAC Lipglass in “Venetian.”