Photographed by Patrick Demarchelier, Emily Blunt poses for the new Yves Saint Laurent ad campaign for their new Opium Fragrance. Celebrity makeup artist Piper Cline of Angelo David Salon takes us through a step-by-step guide on how to get Emily’s look.
- Prime skin with Smashbox Photofinish Lite Primer
- Using a foundation brush or your fingertips, apply Dior Forever Flawless Perfection Wear Makeup all over the face
- Smashbox Blush Rush in passion color around the apples of the cheeks
- Use a translucent powder, such Dior Diorskin Crystal Nude Natural Matte Skin Perfector, to set the face for makeup.
- Sweep a soft beige shimmer color over the eyelids – try Dior Colour Ultra Smoothing high impact eye shadow in Beige point 626 Color
- Apply a slightly darker color in the crease with Dior Eye Shadow in Argentic 056 color
- In the inner corner of the eye and below the brow bone, apply a light colored shimmer eye shadow. Use Smashbox Eye Shadow in Flamingo color.
- Line top and outer corner of the lower eyelids using a black cream eyeliner – such as the Smashbox cream eye liner in canary color. Extend the line out the top lid to create a slight “cat-eye” look. Finish with smudging the liner on the lower eye lids to create a smokey eye look.
- Coat top and bottom lashes with Dior Diorshow Mascara in black 090 color, for voluminous lashes
- Line lips with a nude color lip liner, such as Dior Rouge Line Automatic Lip Liner in caramel color.
- Next apply Dior Dior Addict Lipstick in Miss Dior 343 for a soft nude /pink lips