- For a bronzed glow, use Smashbox O-bronze Intuitive Cheek Bronzer.
- For the apples of the cheeks, use Smashbox Blush Rush in Passion color.
- Prep eyelids with a lid primer. Try Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer
- Apply a light tan eyeshaodw to the eyelids using the Smashbox Eye Shadow in nude color.
- With Smashbox Limitless Waterproof Liquid Liner Pen in black color, apply a thick line to the rop of the eyelids.
- Apply eyeliner to bottom lashes line and tear line. Lightly smudge liner after application
- Finish the eye make up with Smashbox Bionic Mascara onto the top lashes.
- For a soft pink touch – try Smashbox Photo Finish Lipstick with sila-silk technology (in Beautiful Color)
- Prepare washed hair for styling using the Angelo David Sea Silk Foam Styling Mousse
- Part hair in the middle and begin blowdrying in sections with the Angelo David Round Brush
- Create diagonal sections of hair for curling.
- For the front section, create dramatic waves going outward the face: Place a 2 inch barrel curling iron a little above mid-length, then twist the bottom half of the hair around it to give you soft curls. Repeat for a few sections.
- Slightly run your fingers behind hair to break the curls, further creating softness
- Finish the look with hairspray (such L’oreal Infinium Spray) for a firm hold without the stiffness.
A special thanks to celebrity hairstylist Angelo David and celebrity makeup artist Piper Cline of Angelo David Salon for giving us a wonderful step-by-step tutorial on getting Zoe’s look.