Olivia Wilde – Make up
- Set face for make up using Smashbox Tinted Moisturizer all over face (in desired shade)
- Around the apples of the cheek, apply Smashbox O-bronze Intuitive Cheek Bronzer.
- Using Smashbox Tapered Shadow Brush # 7 and Smashbox Eye Shadow in minx color, sweep eyeshadow onto the eyelid & under eye.
- Line top eyelids and outer bottom corner eyelids with a cream eyeliner. For a softer effect, try Smashbox cream Eyeliner in rich black color
- For extra voluminous lashes, use a mascara primer (such as the Smashbox Layer Lash Primer)
- Apply a lengthening and voluminizing mascara. Try Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara in blackout color.
- Use a lip liner to add fullness and shine to lips. Smashbox’s Lip Beam Double-ended Pout Perfector does the trick
- Finish lips with Smashbox Pro High Luster Lip Gloss, in Brilliant color, for a coral peach shimmer.
OLIVIA WILDE – HAIR
- Spray hair with the Angelo David Long and Strong Detangler, followed up with Angelo David Sea Silk Styling Mousse to prepare for styling
- Begin blow drying hair by sections using the Angelo David Round Brush.
- Gather a section of hair in the front and do a side part. Using the Angelo David Medium Paddle Brush, create a soft wavy side swept bang
- Put the rest of hair back in loose bun and secure with bobby pin.
- Slowly pull a small section of hair on each side and use a 1 “inch barrel iron to create soft tousled waves.
- Use hairspray, such as L’Oreal Texture Expert Infinium, for a strong hold without the stiffness.
A special thanks to Hair by celebrity hairstylist Angelo David and celebrity makeup artist Piper Cline of Angelo David Salon for giving us a wonderful step-by-step tutorial on getting Olivia’s look.