Celebrity Stylist, Jen Atkin created a Simple Old Hollywood Look to compliment Modern Family actress Sofia Vergara’s Vera Wang gown for last night’s 63rd Annual Emmy Awards. Atkin created a simple and clean, yet classic look. The look was almost “Barbie like” said Atkin, “I wanted the hair to reflect the elegance of her dress”.
How to get the look:
- Apply a light volume mousse to wet hair, starting two inches from the roots, to give the hair volume and body.
- Apply KeSARI Indian Oil Hair Serum two inches from the bottom of the hair and down, to keep hair shiny and healthy on the ends.
- Blow the hair dry using a medium sized round brush.
- Apply 1 ½ inch rollers to the top portion of the hair, using 1 inch rollers from the crown of the head to the nape of the neck.
- Using low heat, lightly blow dry the hair while the rollers are in to set the curls. Leave the rollers in for 10-to 15 minutes.
- To create the final shape of the look, spray hairspray onto a brush and brush through the hair, creating a slight side part.
- Finish the look by applying a dime size drop of KeSARI Indian Oil Hair Serum to the palms of hands and run through the hair, adding a final shine.
Indian Oil Hair Serum with Triphala Radiance™ Silk Complex ($31.50, available at KeSARIBeauty.com)