Kate Bosworth always look smashing on the red carpet. Everything from her hair and makeup to her clothes and shoes are always flawless. We might not all be able to afford her stylist or the clothes she dons for premieres – can you say Chanel? – but celebrity makeup artist Piper Cline of Angelo David Salon tells us how to look as gorgeous as Kate with the following makeup tutorial.
1) Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation primer to prepare skin for make up
2) Start applying Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted Moisturizer, using your desired shade
3) Use High Definition Liquid Concealer under the eyes, followed by Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener.
4) For a camera ready glow, try Smashbox Artificial Light Luminizing Lotion (in luminous peach)
5) Apply Smashbox Blush Rush (paradise) to the apples of the cheek.
1) Begin with Smashbox Photo Finish lid primer applied on the eye lids and brow bone.
2) Using Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio Lightspeed, lightly sweep the Nocturnal shade to the crease of the eyes then the Vapor – shimmery ivory on the brow bone
3)Individual eyelashes will bring out your eyes or finish the look by coating top and bottom lashes with Smashbox Hyperlash Mascara in “blackout” color
1) To add fullness and shine to lips, line top and bottom with Smashbox Lip Beam Double Ended Pout Perfect
2) Apply Smashbox Lip Enhancing gloss in Tease shade to finish the look