Zara Phillips might not have the title of a Princess but the royal looked like on on her wedding day this past weekend at Canongate Kirk in Edinburgh. Surrounded by the Queen, Princes Harry and William, the Duchess and Cambridge, her mother Princess Anne and other distinguished Brits, the blonde beauty married her longtime love Mike Tindall. Phillips radiated happiness as she was whisked away after the wedding but she managed to give onlookers a glimpse of her wedding makeup, which was low key, sophisticated and gorgeous. Celebrity makeup artist Stacey Ellis of the Byu-Ti Salon in Los Angeles shows us step-by-step direction on how to get Zara’s look.
- Color match your skin tone with Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation and apply and blend with a sponge or foundation brush.
- Bobbi Brown Shadow Options Eye Palette has one row of matte shades and one row of metallic shades that will give you a natural look.
- Cover the whole eye lid with matte color Navajo but make the eye shine by dusting the Pebble Metallic Shadow into the inner corners.
- Apply Storm Cloud Sparkle Shadow in the crease and blend half way across the eye lid. Add depth to the outer corners with the darkest color, Caviar (black-brown).
- With the dual ended eyeliner brush wet the finer tip and apply a thin line of Caviar along the top eye lid
- Finish the eyes with Bobbi Brown No Smudge Mascara in Black. It is waterproof and you can apply a second layer to add volume to the lashes.
- For this ‘wedding day glow’ use a large brush to apply Bobbi Brown matte Bronzing Powder, Medium shade. Use sparingly, dust over forehead, cheeks, nose and chin
- Bobbi Brown Sheer Color Cheek Tint in Sheer Raspberry is perfect to give the Bride a natural flushed cheek. Apply with a sponge to the apple of the cheeks and blend back towards the hairline
- Line the lips with Bobbi Brown Ballet Pink Lip Liner and fill in the entire lip with Creamy Lip Color, Pink Buff for a long lasting natural look.