In just three years, IMAN is one of the top 5 apparel brands out of the more than 100 fashion brands (apparel and accessories) at the Home Shopping Network. I caught of with the former Supermodel who’s taking the fashion world by storm with a recession friendly apparel, footwear, jewelry and handbag collection at her Holiday preview party earlier this week. Iman says here wardrobe staples to look chic and polished this holiday season are:
- Never underestimate the power of sparkle! Pair an eye-catching piece with even the most casual of items to take any outfit into party mode.
- Rely on the little black dress, but find one with a unique twist, like my Sexy Snake-Print LBD for $79.95
- Choose one statement piece of jewelry to create conversation at any cocktail party.
Check out her gorgeous collection, which includes a plus size clothing line, versatile and multi-functional luggage and jewelry that will add enough sparkle to deck the halls. Among my favorites in her collection are:
- The Foldable Ballet Flats to keep my feet comfy while I run around New York City to events.
- IMAN Global Chic Cabochon and Crystal 6-3/4″ Cuff Bracelet to add sparkle to my LBD.
- IMAN Global Chic Classic Couture Metallic Satchel to carry all my essentials for previews, lunches and appointments. It will also fit those foldable ballet flats I am coveting.
- The IMAN Global Chic “Roll in Style” Luxury Luggage Travel Trio Set for my trips home to visit my family and friends this holiday season. I love the charcoal, which is a standout color that will allow me to spot my luggage in the sea of black bags at the airport.
- The IMAN Global Chic The “Must Have” Elegant Style Drape Jacket to throw on top of everything, from jeans and a long sleeved tee to a sheath dress and pumps.
- The IMAN Global Chic IMAN Global Chic Shimmer & Shine Colorful Crystals Leaf Ring for a statement piece.