Net-a-Porter has been the go to site for styleauteurs who want designer brands as soon as they get off the runway. Since its inception a few years back, the site has been stocking designers like Philip Lim, Oscar de la Renta, Alexander McQueen, Christian Louboutin, Matthew Williamson and much more than I can list here. You can splurge on an $11,000 jacket or a $50 Kenneth J. Lane cuff, but regardless of your disposable income, Net-a-Porter keeps the trends coming.
Often times we covet many of these designer pieces but cannot affort to splurge on a $900 pair of shoes or a $1200 clutch. Net-a-Porter knows that times are tough but that doesn’t stop fashionistas from looking good. So to alleviate the strain of the economy on our wallets, the site launched its discounted site called theOutnet.com. Think outlet shopping online. TheOutnet.com launched yesterday with many of the same designers stocked by Net-a-Porter. The only difference is that the items are from previous seasons. Feast your eyes on a few fab finds.
If you find something you like, you have to snag it fast because the sizes and quantities are limited. Theoutnet.com will be adding new merchandise frequently so you have to keep checking back for new deals.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Logo Print Dress ($124.60)
2. Chloé Odessa leather tote ($936)
3. Lela Rose Floral Print T-Shirt Dress ($548)
4. Miu Miu Basketweave slingback sandals ($192)
5. Erickson Beamon Leaf encased pendant ($70)
6. Catherine Malandrino Paillette trim sweater dress ($222.50)
7. Chloé Oversized stone bangle ($236) Perhaps one of the best buys on the new site. Originally $1,180)
8. Roberto Cavalli Crystal printed silk dress ($827.50)
9. Chloé Ines box clutch ($690)
10. D&G Dolce & Gabbana Satin Bustier Dress ($262.50)
11. Jimmy Choo Atlas patent sandals ($525)
12. SOLD OUT!!
13. Jimmy Choo Smooth Leather Sandals ($245)
14. Michael Kors Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses ($135)