Louis Vuitton has outdone itself with its latest fall collection for men. The collection of leather accessories, luggage, shoes and clothing for men has an the signature Louis Vuitton touch but is updated for today’s man. There is something for every style and personality. Louis Vuitton updated some of its suits with intricate swirl patterns instead of the normal pinstripes for the trendsetter. Elegance and class is not far behind in this collection. The Marc Jacobs touch is evident in the metallic houndstooth vests, houndstooth pants and textured blazers. Every man needs a little luxury and this collection is just that. No matter the price point, one can afford to get a little piece of the lux life for himself.
A few of my favorite pieces in the collection are:
1. The Louis Vuitton dog tags and necklaces for men are funky and great for the casual jeans and button down crowd.
2. Louis Vuitton Luggage: The elegance of the boxed trunk-like luggage is something that any guy will treasure and enjoy. It is timeless and holds value with the trademark LV design.
3. Camel Fur trimmed jacket: For those slightly cool fall and winter days, this camel fur trimmed jacket will look posh with chinos or trousers and dressy shoes.
4. Leather Gloves: Sure you can get leather gloves anywhere, but I bet they won’t be Louis Vuitton. Fall is the time to indulge in luxury so go ahead and splurge on some leather gloves.
5. Louis Vuitton Fleur de lis Watch: It’s a little quirky but elegant. You might not see James Bond wearing this but I bet Ashton Kutcher might.
6.Textured suit with swirl tie: elegance at its finest. This suit screams sex appeal and confidence. If you have to splurge on one suit, this has to be it.
7. Puffy Bomber Jacket: This jacket is for every guy and will be a staple in your closet all winter long.
8. Checkered LV Damier-like Trench