Wunderkind Christian Siriano will be making a special appearance and will auction off a couple of designs from his collection. The night includes a runway event with designers in the genres of – Ready to Wear, Couture and Avant Garde, casino gaming and an oudoor Luxury Cigar Lounge sponsored by www.CigarintheBottle.com. The event will:
– Provide a spotlight on critical organizations that are on the frontlines fighting to improve the dire statistics of poor literacy and poor reading proficiency in children and young adults from low income families.
– Raise money and awareness to install the Clemson University’s eCruisers pilot program to the Port Discovery Children’s Museum to address a leading cause of death of children over age 1 yr – Car Accidents. A k-12 service program that incorporates technology and interactive program to provide sustainable improvement in child safety, literacy and cognitive learning.
– Honor key community figures and organizations for their illustrated leadership and commitment to the Greater Baltimore Community.
8:30 – 9:00 Award Ceremony
* Community Champion – Mr. Ken Banks, CEO Banks Contracting & 2009 Heart Ball Chair
* Ambassador of Philanthropy Organization – MD Academy of Pediatrics (Dr. Daniel Levy accepting)
* Special Recognition Presentation to Christain Siriano
9:15 – 10:00 Runway Event
10:00 Auction of Christian’s Specially designed piece for the event
10:30 – Midnight More Casino, Cocktails and Cigars
Tickets can be bought at www.Drive2Thrive.org or calling 443-802-0454.