Celebrity Stylist Mara Roszak for Kérastase created the Golden Globes nominated star’s gorgeous hairstyle with Kérastase products. “Michelle’s [Alexandre Vauthier] dress was incredibly striking, from the gold lace neck line and cap sleeves, to the incredible strong silhouette. I wanted to give the hair a slightly lived in feel with texture, while still keeping it elegant,” says Mara.
- As a good foundation for healthy, shiny hair, start by shampooing and conditioning with the NEW Kérastase Bain Elixir Ultime and Kérastase Elixir Ultime Masque
- Spray damp hair with Kérastase Spray Volumactive, focusing on the roots to add volume and rough dry to enhance hair’s natural texture
- Pin curl the front sections of hair for a natural bend until dry
- Using a 1 1/4″ barrel curling iron, curl the remaining sections in different directions, leaving the ends free
- Once all hair is curled, rub a quarter sized amount of hair paste such as Kérastase Homme Paté Capital Force between hands and apply to give it a natural, slightly undone texture
- Finish the look with Kérastase Double Force Hairspray to ensure the style stays in place