FASHION — 23 April 2012
Heading to the Kentucky Derby, Foxfield Races or Virginia Gold Cup this spring? Here are a selection of hats I found online in all price points. Thanks to all you darling readers for emailing me about your hat shopping conundrums.
A few tips:
- Yes you can wear a fascinator instead of a hat for the derby.
- Yes you can wear flats instead of heels. Remember you are most likely going to be on your feet all day so comfort is key.
- No you don’t have to wear florals or prints. You can wear a neutral outfit and go crazy with your hat or vice versa.
- You can carry a clutch but remember to bring a cute tote bag or straw bag to carry emergency kit, i.e tampons, extra panties, makeup and brushes, booze, water, deodorant, hair brush, baby wipes and pain meds.
- It is most likely going to be hot outside so keep your makeup light.
- Bold lipstick can add some drama to your hat if you opt for lighter eye makeup.
July 23, 2014
July 21, 2014
July 07, 2014
June 18, 2014
June 06, 2014
May 21, 2014