Dove has chiseled its way into the hearts of women with its real beauty campaigns. Who can forget the compelling campaign from last season where it asked women to describe themselves and then asked others to describe them to a sketch artist. Turns out we are our own biggest critics because what strangers found them more beautiful than they described themselves. Dove is looking for real women for its upcoming campaign that will run internationally and they are casting in NYC next month.
To Qualify you must be a woman between the age of 24 and 40, with a positive attitude towards life, and live in the New York City area. This is a paid opportunity but please note Dove does not hire professional models or actors. Applicants MUST NOT have previously appeared in front of camera (i.e. Film, TV shows, TV or online advertising, print, beauty pageants, reality shows, etc.).
To apply please e-mail the following to: email@example.com
- Your name, age, primary and secondary phone numbers
- Photos: A few headshots and full body shots of yourself. We are not seeking professional photos; candid shots are sufficient (Max 250kb per photo)
- Tell us a bit about yourself (5 lines max)
- Confirmation that you are NOT a model, actor, or reality TV participant, and that you do not have any prior professional experience in front of the camera
- Let us know of any tattoos and their location
- Please write “Dove” in subject line of e-mail, along with your name and age. (E.G. “Dove-Jennifer Smith – age 38”)
Submissions are due by: October 27th at 9:00 am
The Audition will take place October 28th and 29th with the shoot taking place late October/early November (1 day only).
Questions can be directed to Taylor or Misael Toll Free Number: 1-844-864-6544 extensions 233 or 234