Nars is doing a complete overhaul of its skin care line and come August, fans will get to try out the new NARSskin, intended to simplify and advance skincare. The new line contains nine products, all of which work together seamlessly to improve the texture and health of skin with anti-aging benefits. According to Nars insiders, the new line has light emitting characteristics – Light Active Micro Prism – in each product that will help makeup stay put and look better.
Each product in the NARSskin line contains the proprietary Light Reflecting Complex, which provide essential moisture and minerals to the top layer of the skin to stimulate exfoliation and cell turnover.
The line includes:
- Optimal Brightening Concentrate, $72 for 1 oz.
- Gentle Cream Cleanser, $29 for 4.25 oz.
- Purifying Foam Cleanser, $29 for 4.9 oz.
- Double Refining Exfoliator, $34 for 2.8 oz.
- Multi-Action Hydrating Toner, $32 for 6.7 oz.
- Total Replenishing Eye Cream, $55 for 0.52 oz.
- Luminous Moisture Cream, $62 for 1.7 oz.
- Aqua Gel Luminous Oil-Free Moisturizer, $58 for 1.8 oz.
- Aqua Gel Luminous Mask, $39 for 2.6 oz.
Targeted towards consumers in their 20s and 50s, the new NARSskin line will be available in more than 200 stores after its debut at Saks Fifth Avenue in August.