Julia Rubin of Styleite, one of the foremost destinations for breaking fashion news on the web, is spunky, smart and sweet at the same time. This petite fashionista has an obsession with the latest nail lacquers, admitting to me of her love of the new Dolce & Gabbana polishes.
Julia is always rocking a new color each week, fueling my need to run to my favorite manicurist for a color change. Her style choices always make me smile when I see her at events. Not only does she know what she likes, she is able to mix trends, making it her own. This chic petite editor stands out in the crowd, sometimes in neon or or fun print. Check out Julia’s must haves for spring and follow her on Twitter at @JuliaRubin for more quirky tweets on fashion, style and New York City.
1. Prabal Gurung Pixelated Tee: Prabal’s spring collection was one of my favorite of the season. This tee embodies its aesthetic without a super crazy price tag.
2. Proenza Schouler Floral PS1: The PS1 is a bona fide classic at this point, and the floral print makes it feel extra fresh.
3. J.Crew Sydney Patent Sandals: This heel height is perfect — not too high, but not dowdy. I’m really into the sunflower color.
4. Elizabeth Knight Athena Earrings: I love statement earrings, plus I absolutely adore Of a Kind.
5. Make Up For Ever Rouge Intense Lipstick in Satin Fuchsia: Hot pink lips rule, and my current go-to is a drugstore tube. I’m ready to upgrade.
Click here for more spring must have lists from some of my favorite fashion editors, celebs and bloggers here: Glamazon Diaries Fashion Insider Spring Lust List.