The most coveted ticket in Manhattan last week was for the taping of the 2011 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show held at the Armory. With high octane performances by Nicki Minaj, Maroon 5 and Kanye West featuring a surprise appearance by Jay-Z, the star-studded event was the place to be. Yours truly attend the fashion show and later the after party, which was held at the Dream Hotel Downtown, a hotspot this year for all exclusive parties. You’ll have to wait until November 29th to see the entire show but you know I wouldn’t leave you in the cold. Here are some fun pics from the show and after party.
A few items of note:
- Kanye West was in the building and as usual was swarmed by guests who wanted to get a pic of him. He of course stayed at the after party for a bit at his own table but had to be whisked away to make a flight to Paris.
- Leonardo DiCaprio was also in attendance and was spotted taking a few laps to scope the scene (perhaps for his newest main squeeze?)
- Adam Levine partied with his girlfriend Anne V, one of the Angels that walked in the show.
- Tyson Beckford was all smiles in a dashing grey suit designed by Devon Scott, who was also at the party. Tyson was seen smooching Victoria’s Secret Angel Shanina Shaik, who he’s been dating for quite some time.
- Alexander Skarsgard was nowhere to be found but Joe Manganiello, also from True Blood, was there looking hot as usual.
- Jake Gyllenhaal came a bit later on in the evening looking as casual as can be with a sweatshirt tied around his waist. He sparked up a long conversation with one of the Victoria’s Secret Angels. Wonder if they’ll step out together soon…